MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION- I CAN'T TALK TO YOU WHEN YOU'RE LIKE THIS!!!!

Don't we all get lost when we're led by blind faith? Why do we say we'll do this, but then when no one's looking we do that? We tend to do things very differently from what we said ... I mean we practically shouted that we wouldn't do the things that we knew would turn us into something we never wanted to be. But in the end we still worship things that we know are detrimentaal to our identity. Why do we break our own self esteem? I think I asked for the things I got, at least that's what I tell myself.
We leave small bits and pieces of us scattered across the deep dark web, while hoping that no one uses our fragility against us. When you're a woman/girl be ready for insecure guys(because we can't call them MEN) to try and humble/break you down.And to all my guys you can continue to read if this can relate to you, just misplace the guy with a certain woman you're dealing with.(or if you're dealing with the same gender we don't judge over here I PROMISE) I'll tell you how they do it! They tend to act clueless, sometimes they'll even seem interested, they'll tell you what you want to hear, maybe they'll even give you just enough to keep you guessing. If they're clever they'll lurk in the depths of hell, waiting, watching for you to bread crumb your life. Guys are smarter than you think, alot of them are predators, they'll piece the puzzle together, without the instructions misplacing pieces on purpose. Remember these type of guys have nothing but time. they will strike!!! I can't tell you how and when, but they'll have you questioning yourself, the end game is to get you to crave them so much that you're willing to forget who you are in the process. I TOOK A TRIP TO HELL THE OTHER DAY AND HE ALSO LET ME INSIDE HIS HEAD LAST NIGHT, I COULDN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!