MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION- BE SPONTANEOUS

I thought I'd add a new segment to the ItGirl OverLoad Platform. The new segment is based around seduction. Who doesn't love seducing another. Isn't it one of the seven deadly sins or no? I don't know, you're asking the wrong person! I'm still trying to find myself, in this crazy world, but I do know, that having him wrapped around your finger is fun, for both him and you. The first topic I wanted to talk about is Being Spontaneous. Every girl has it, but I've yet to see enough girls pull this trait from their toolbox, without looking a bit rusty.
Being different sets you apart from the crowd. I've said this over and over again, but sometimes you have to constantly say something to get the message totally across. Knowing how to have fun is vital. Who wants to be around someone who can't seem to let loose. Know when to put your job aside. Not everything has to be work related. That's a skill worth learning, on it's own. Trust me girlies, I get leaving your job at home is pretty hard, especially while being an entrepreneur. I'm a writer, so being a writer is like being "ok" with having homework every day! But I wouldn't trade it for anything else. But even I've been learning, when to keep my writing endeavors at home. It doesn't help seeing a mass of people posting themselves chasing money, but I truly believe that, you'll get the treasures that you rightfully deserve in due time. Let's learn together how NOT to be so work obsessed, to the point where we forget to be a lady. Being a lady means basking in fruits and honey, while receiving the best of the best. BEING SERIOUS IS CUTE, BUT BEING SEDUCTIVE AND SPONTANEOUS IS HOT! DON'T TAKE MY MUSIC FOR GRANTED, I DON'T SHARE MY PLAYLIST WITH JUST ANYBODY. Besides this song randomly came on while I was typing, and the clock read 12:12 !!! And this song makes me think of that one really gorgeous girl at that upscale restaurant with the red dress, red lipstick, and voluminous pin curls. You see her and now you don't. WHATEVER YOU DO JUST MAKE SURE EVERYTHING THAT YOU'RE RECEIVING IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEART, HAIR AND OVERALL HEALTH. Just tell me who you want done, and I'll do the hell out of them! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!