It's Time To Be The Big Bad Wolf!!!

You've been who you weren't supposed to be for far too long. I also know that you have been letting people suck you dry, and tell you how to feel, and what to say. Why have you let them suppress your emotions? I've noticed that, me being an empath I attract a lot of naracisst's. Maybe they love the light in me, or they want to SUCK the light out of me. Either way I spend the wheel, it's FUCKED UP, and worst of all they crave bringing you down. They desire the need to FEEL you when you're at your lowest.
Maybe you were at your highest point, before you met them, and then they swept you off your feet to only dismantle you. What if they wanted to break you down, to rebuild you in their own image? I promise you this, that image that they sculpted wouldn't get an entry to any museum, or art gallery, even if you weren't particularly born evil or broken. Some images are just far TOO tainted to belong behind such walls. You need to focus, I don't want you to wake up one day later in life, and hate yourself. This isn't your fault right now, but you'll have only yourself to blame if you keep this up. No one will be there with you to pick up the pieces, so if you needed a sign to get out, well this is it. BUT THIS MEANS WAR IS ON THE BRINK AND I NEED YOU TO BE IN YOUR RIGHT STATE OF MIND WHEN IT APPROACHES YOU WANT TO MAKE HISTORY, NOT BECOME HISTORY. THAT'S OLD NEWS xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!