Good Golly Ms. Molly.... I Mean Ms. Dolly !!!

Dolly, You wouldn't believe how expensive it cost to look your type of trashy. Heyyy don't give me that look MISS DOLLY PARTON, herself said those exact words. Ok... maybe not those exact words but she did say "It cost a lot of money to look this cheap." Dolly Parton has always been my woman crush. Yes I'm not afraid to call a woman beautiful. I'm confident in myself. When I think of MISS PARTON, I think of a cozy vibe with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy.I actually hate both gravy and mashed potatoes, but Dolly I'll do anything. I love the the tennessee in her, she makes me proud to be a southern. Wait... ewww did I just say that, somebody choke me please.
Dolly, is the prime example of doing what you want, while telling everyone to kindly FUCK OFF. Honestly just telling people to fuck off in any tone is just as fine. Some people come in your life to test the waters. They want to see how far they can push you. Don't let these type of people get to you.Trust me they annoy me too, but you and me ,are on a mission to better ourselves. They matter not to us. Clearly they never heard the saying" Don't poke the bear, especially knowing of it's capabilites. Dolly Parton has always topped every outfit off with a nice big smile. She's always so positive, can you say the same about yourself? Who did you let take your smile, before you got a chance to wear it? Who talked you out of doing something that you really wanted to do? Why do you keep letting everyone around you control so much of your emotions? WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE, WHY ARE YOU CARING WHAT THEY SAY, OR DON'T SAY!!!! You're you and they're them. Know your role and act accordingly. Get the hell out of your own head, I'm afraid you're going to screw something up. I'm so scared that you're going to do something that you can't come back from. Be like Dolly Parton, and let the world judge who they "THINK" you are. Care not on how they choose to see you. If you know yourself ,and how you operate, none of what society says will phase you. I love this song by Dolly Parton, also check out miley cyrus's version of "jolene." Compliment her, but know this she may have what you don't and you may get the things that she wants. But never hate each other you're both here on the same expedition. you're both here to bring every man to their fucking knees. DOLLY PARTON IS THE ONLY TEN-I-SEE!!! GET IT? OKAY BYE IT'S GETTING WERID IN HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!