CHANNEL YOUR INNER FOX WHEN BUILDING YOUR BRAND!!!!!

I'm a little bummed today...yikes! I guess that's the price you pay for speaking your mind. Not everyone is going to like that, so they'll go out of their way to send you negative energy. But anyways instead of hiding under my covers, I thought, what makes me happy... what makes me ... me? And of course uplifting women is the true gem that brings joy to my soul, because if not me then who? Stop thinking that what you have to say has already been said too many times! What you have to say is probably ,going to be said in the most amazing way, that we need to hear it. You'll probably say it so good that you'll change somebody's life. But anyways enough with the crybaby talk! Can you guess who we're introducing to the ItGirl OverLoad Platform this time? Who could easily come after Angelina Jolie? I'll be nice and give you a hint. "Hell is a teenage girl". "I am scrumptious". "I need you hopless". Still didn't get the hint... that's fine. When , and if you did watch the first two transformers who was the female lead ? Right... correct!
She's every guys worst nightmare and she's who we could learn from. Not just in our everyday life, but in our business as well. Because often times women are too soft, and that's ok. But being OVERLY soft could leave you with nothing, but putty and deceit. Megan knew her beauty was lethal, and she used that to her best ability. She didn't stop being beautiful, even in the presence of guys who tried so hard to humble her. Because guys nowadays are the new "humble masters" Ladies learn to know who you are. We live in a society where a lot of people fail to know who they truly are, so they go around shaming and bashing others like you. Megan Fox also uses her dark hair to her advantage. You don't have to be blond bombshell to turn heads. TRUST ME! No shame to my blondies, your hair is beautiful. If you want to change up your hair, because you feel like it'll bring you happiness, do it. F!ck what other people have to say. Send them pictures with your 'best finger' in the process. To all my female entrepreneurs make your cusomters wanting more. Be of service to them. Be able to fix their problems. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MASTER YOUR INNER VIXEN. MEGAN FOX, DOESN'T JUST GO BY MEGAN FOX, SHE IS A FOX p.s. I'm pretty sure MISS ANGELINA JOLIE inspired the raging fox in MEGAN FOX!
SO WHEN YOU SAY THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER I'LL SIMPLY CALL YOUR BLUFF sweetie you wouldn't be here if that were true!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!