Being As "SMART" As London Tipton, Can Take You Places!!!!

Thanks for stopping by, and reading up what I be cooking up. It does mean a lot. Can you believe companies nowadays? This NO NAMED COMPANY, reached out to me last night wanting to work with me, and when I showed him by blogs, he said they were "unorganized", and that there weren't any "paragraphs." I think he really thought he was saying something. My blogs are for fun purposes only. When you read my blogs, I don't expect you to put your "thinking Caps" on. Anyways.... I'm typing this the day of the release. It's because I've been off lately. I think it's because I've been working my body endlessly.
But back to the tea. You had to know that MISS LONDON TIPTON, would be introduced to the platform, because I'm not a regular blogger i'm a cool blogger. Digging into early 2000s is fun.I never know who I'm going to reel in. Did you know that London was supposed to be "Paris Hilton". I didn't know that! Everytime London popped up/out she always dressed like she had somewhere better to be later. Stop worring about what people have to say. If you want to wear that cute dress to the food market, just to pick up tonight's dinner, then who's to say you can't. YOU NEVER KNOW... YOU JUST MIGHT MEET YOUR SOUL MATE. It would be a shame to dress basic, while bumping into your soulmate. You're not here to please society. FUCK THEM!
Did you noticed how everyone on the "suite life of Zack and Cody". and on "suite life on deck", always helped her out. Which meant she never had to do anything. Know how to play stupid. Somtimes you have to play dumb to out smart the trickster. Why would you want to get your hands dirty. Let that strong woman that's always trying to compete with you ,do the heavy lifting. She thinks that she'll get his attention anyways. Play with her dumba**. When he ask you what your favorite class is, you better say UPPER!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!