"Be You"... "I Am Though"... "NO BE THE REAL YOU!!!!!"

"Do you know what it's like, to feel so in the dark, to dream about a life where you're the shinning star." Once again i"m sorry if you thought that was meant to be said. That was definitely meant to be sung, if you were into "Camp Rock." Hahaha I had to dissect MISS "DD", or shall I say ,Demi Lovato. Don't you just love her name? Her name means half of something, so is she only half as evil. Is she 333 instead of 666? Her name is also dated back to Greek Mythology. Who else was and still is obsessed with that era?
I don't know how I managed to score all AP english classes throughout High School, and I still don't know how I managed to pass them all. Why did my class constantly nominate me to be the class tutor? Were they trying to torture me? Anyways I loved Greek Myth, Shakespeare, and the renaissance/ medieval era.(meaning I know how to FUCK YOU UP POETICALLY) AIT-TEE WAYS, Demi is so lovable, yet so controversial. But what can us ladies learn from MISS "SONNY WITH A CHANCE?" (1) Fight for what you believe in. Lmfaoooo Demi stay protesting for what she believes in. (2) Overcome your struggles, and don't let them overcome you. (3) Last but not least, be dominant. As much as he says he wants to be the dominant one, when them chains come out he'll drool! My fave song by demi! What's yours? Y'ALL DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH FAITH IN THOSE AP CLASSES WHEN I TELL YOU ME AND MY CAUCASIAN FRIENDS HAD A BLAST IN THAT CLASS. EVERYDAY WAS A PARTY!!!! MY GIRLFRIENDS ARE MY BOYFRIENDS THE ONLY LIE WE'LL DO, IS IF WE'RE LYING DOWN IN MY ROOM xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!