Be A Rich Girl Like Gwen Stefani!!!!!

When I tell you, I've always been obsessed with MISS GWEN... HONEY. She was and still is extremely fablous. I LOVE HER NAME. If I heard her name without seeing her face, I'd be very intrigued to say the least. Her songs always put me in a great mood.Her tunes were always fun. We can learn alot from her, but you know me, I love to keep my reads really cute, and digestable. BUT GWEN WOULD DEFINITRLY BE ON MY LIST OF HAVING A SECOND EDITION, BECAUSE WHY THE HE** NOT!
There's alot to learn from MRS.STEFANI. She knew her signature shade of red, and she used that to her advantage(which is highly important). I noticed that she even wore red lipstick,wayyy back when girl's were getting rediculed for wearing red. I never understood that concept. People going into a fenzy when a woman wears red. Studying the color chart, you'll know that the color red bring about passion,anger,seductiveness, fiery, and a whole bunch of other things. Can guys just admit that ,they can't control themselves when they're "forced" to deal with their trauma. Why don't they just recognize that it's not us, and it's their own problems. I've noticed that women can't seem to be confident about themselves, without a guy trying to humble her. Ladies, please start indulging into more reds, whether that's with lipstick, red hair dye, your fingernails/toes, accessories, bags, etc. She also didn't settle for just any guy.She knew what she deserved and she didn't go for anything else. WHO ELSE HERE AGREES THAT HER AND BLAKE SHELDON MAKES A GREAT COUPLE? Also never let anyone tell you that you're too old. Gwen is fifty two, but still rocks everything that she wears. Ladies never talk down on another woman, when she's wearing something that you wouldn't. Maybe come to the terms that she's confident, and that she doesn't listen to others and their nasty comments. We both know that you would also love to dress how you wanted,but for some reason you don't. Stop hating other women, learn to be friends with them. Let them show you how to be confident. YOU GETTING OLDER DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO DRESS OLD, WHO TOLD YOU THAT WHO ALSO LEARNED HOW TO SPELL "BANANAS" FROM GWEN STEFANI? EXCEPT I DIDN'T JUST "LEARN" IT I STARTED ADDING EXTRA N'S AND A'S The guys that always say that they want a woman that wears white nail polish, are the same guys with green toes, and trust me it don't be nail polish, them thangs be fugus. STOP GOING FOR WALKING BACTERIA. xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!