Be An Architect like Scarlett Johansson... I Mean Like Black Widow!!!!

Heyy welcome back... It's late and I'm tired so I'll break Scarlett down faster than you can say "Patent Leather." I didn't feel the need to make you guess who we're getting into, because I don't want her to send me to meet my maker, just yet! I recall seeing her in advengers, and wanting to grow into a ruthless woman of her nature. Then I realized, I was a monster. I just needed to be a monster in the flesh.
Be like MISS "SJ", and know your friend group. Being able to bring together a group, containing people of all aspects is a skill. Not many will know the importance in doing this. Knowing how to find the right setting, to bring various personalities together, can either turn out in your favor or, well... not turn out in your favor. Girlies you need to master the art of learning the traits of each and every one of your friends, and how they operate! When the girl band goes out, there should be nothing ,but positive and feminine energy bouncing off of one another. You're going to also have to come to the terms that, not everybody you consider a friend will consider the next person a friend. It's great to know which friends fall under which catergory. Like I said before, "Having low quality friends, is bad for business."
"You want to help? Keep the car running... I forgot that these two didn't mesh well together" xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!