And I feel Everything From My Body To My Soul, All Because It's The Weeknd

Finally... many moons later, and here I am am introducing yet another guy to the platform. I actually KINDA enjoyed blogging about Brad Pitt.(I actually really enjoyed it, don't let that go over your head) I highly recommend that you read that post.If you keep supporting me, and I might just muster up enough courage to start a podcast. ( should I actually do that?) To everyone that constantly clicks my blog post, without me having to choke you thank you. I hope you know that I am very grateful, you might be the very person that I come to for answers. Okay enough tears, I have to talk my sh!t really quick beofre I love you and leave you.
The weekend is walking poetry. When I see him, he always takes me back to a time in my life when life was fun. He takes me back to a time in my life when everything wasn't so serious. Ladies go for the guy that sparks a fire in your soul. Never settle for anyone that's a bore. Life is meant to be lived with a ton of memories as proof that you didn't just waste your life. The Weeknd also isn't afraid to tap into his feminine energy. It's highly irritating, coming across a guy who doesn't work with their emotions in some type of way. We all have feminine energy as well as masculine energy, there should be a balance. Don't you want your guy to have an appeal to him? Take some notes from the weeknd, he has an 80's type of look(honeslty I don't know what era he lives through, but it's definitely not the 21st century, but it's exciting). He's mysterious, what do we actually know about him? All I know is that for some reason he won't admit that his song "wicked games", is a love song. But with every famous love story there was the lady that turned even the loveliest roses into ruins. In all that glitter, there's bound to be a jagged edge. Make him have to face reality, not everything can be just a love story. I'll be living in hell when I'm in inside of you. You''ll always be my darkest hour. Ladies your presence should either turn him into a man or turn up his man power or whatever they call it. xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!