Executing today so your tomorrow is easier, and so forth

I couldn't sleep ,so I decided to do what most people wouldn't. I chose to get up and grind while most of the world sleeps. Now I could've been one of those people too, drooling while burying my soles deeper into my mattress. But then I kept thinking about one thing, "Fortune favors the brave". How can I want what other people work hard for, barely sleep for, isolate themselves for, without paying the price. Lately I've been realizing that I'm not getting enough done throughout the day. I mean for the most part I tend to mark everything off my to-do list, but I could be doing more. I could be spending way more time perfecting certain tasks. I could be reading twice as more. I could be writing twice as more. I could also be spending more time in nature. Wanting the best out of life, or simply just today ,takes a strong realization that , you have to be willing to do what others wouldn't dare to do. Most people would roll over only half looking at the alarm clock to see that it's two in the morning, groan and roll back over. I've been up since midnight. I'll admit that I was scrolling on social media aimlessly, not really looking at anything worth my wild. But then something in me sparked. I saw that it was 2:22am(if you're big on synchronicity like I am then you tend to see a message in like.... everything.) I knew that I had a choice; A choice to continue scrolling, go to sleep(even though I wasn't sleepy),or get up and grind while everybody slept. I could've went to sleep, but like I said I wasn't tired, but we tend to force ourselves to lay down when we don't feel like putting in the work. Everything in me kept trying to get me to lay down, but a small part of me wanted to get an early start to watering my day. So here I am typing away, after just doing a stretch and an AB routine. I can honestly say that I'm amazed I didn't talk myself from getting out from under my covers. All I would have done was , continue to scroll , then go to sleep wake up tired and not be as productive as I could've been and then complain later in the day about how the day went by "too fast". How can one constantly complain about something that's easy to adjust? Getting more out of the day requires one to come to the terms that, that may mean getting up earlier. You have to force yourself to take a step back and soak in whats working and whats not working. Some people are good at that and others aren't. No, that doesn't make you a bad person, but it just means that your reflection time, could honestly use a bit of tweaking, because doing the same thing over and over again and wanting different results truly is a form of insanity. SO I VOW TO MYSELF TO USE MY TIME WISELY, AND ALSO TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY ENERGY. Work while they sleep, Study while they party , and Read while they scroll, because at the end of the day you become what you do on a daily. xoxo Soon to be Itgirl Overload xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...